Terms and Conditions
1. ACCEPTANCE OF TERMS
These Terms of Service (the "Terms") form an agreement between the User and Axis Bank, which are intended to make you aware of your legal rights and responsibilities with respect to and shall regulate your access to and use of the website at www.foodventures.diningdelights.in. and any related mobile or software applications including but not limited to delivery of information via the website whether existing now or in the future that link to the Terms (collectively, the "Services") provided by Axis Bank.These Terms are in addition to and not in derogation with the existing terms and conditions and such other terms and conditions, as may be specified by Axis Bank from time to time. These Terms are effective for all existing and future '#Foodventures/ My #FoodventuresUsersaccounts including but not limited to Users having access to 'Restaurant Business Page' to manage their claimed business listings.
You are requested to carefully read these Terms and by accessing or using the Site, you are deemed to have agreed and accepted these Terms, which will be concluding a legally binding upon you. You may not use the Services, if, you do not accept these Terms or are unable to be bound by the Terms. Your use of the Site shall be at your own risk, including the risk that you might be exposed to content that is objectionable, or otherwise inappropriate.
In order to use the Services, you must first agree to the Terms. You can accept these Terms by:
- Clicking to accept or agree to these Terms, where it is made available to you by Site in the User interface for any particular Service; or
- By actually using the Services. In this case, you understand and agree that Axis Bank will treat your use of the Services as acceptance of these Terms from that point onwards.
In case of any inconsistency between these terms & conditions and other specified terms and conditions, these Terms & conditions shall prevail.
The following words and phrases shall have the meanings set out herein below in this document unless repugnant to the context:
"User" or "You" or "Your" refers to you, as a User of the Services. A User is someone who accesses or uses the Services for the purpose of sharing, displaying, hosting, publishing, transacting, or uploading information or views or pictures or videos
"User Account" or "Your Account" shall mean 'An established relationship between a user and a computer, network or information service. User accounts are assigned a username. Passwords are optional for computers and networks, but mandatory for registrations and subscriptions to online services'
"#Foodventures" or "My #Foodventures" shall mean and includes the reference made to the Site.
"Content" will include (but is not limited to) images, photos/Images, audio, video, location data, nearby places, and all other forms of information or data. "Your content" or "User Content" or "User Generated Contents" means content that you upload, share or transmit to, through or in connection with the Services, such as likes, ratings, images, photos, videos, profile information, and any other materials that you publicly display or displayed in your account profile. "#Foodventurescontent" means content that '#Foodventures' creates and makes available in connection with the Services including, but not limited to, visual interfaces, interactive features, graphics, design, compilation, computer code, products, software, aggregate ratings, reports and other usage-related data in connection with activities associated with your account and all other elements and components of the Services excluding Your Content and third party content. "Third Party Content" means content that comes from parties other than '#Foodventures', Axis Bank or its users and is available on the Services.
"Bank" and "Axis Bank" shall mean Axis Bank Limited, a company incorporated under the Companies Act 1956 and licensed as a bank under Banking Regulation Act, 1949 having its registered office at 'Trishul', 3rd Floor, Opposite Samartheshwar Temple, Law Garden, Ellis Bridge, Ahmedabad 380 006, Gujarat and Corporate Office at Axis House, Wadia International Centre, Bombay Dyeing Mills Compound, PandurangBudhkarMarg, Worli, Mumbai - 400 025. This term shall be inclusive of any 'affiliates' of the Bank which shall mean and include any company which a holding company or a subsidiary or any person under the control of the Bank or in which the bank has a direct/ beneficial interest in more than 26% of the voting securities of such person. For the purpose of this definition "control" when used with respect to any person would mean the power to direct the management and policies of such person, directly or indirectly, whether through the ownership of the vote carrying securities, by contract or otherwise howsoever; and "person" would mean a company, corporation, a partnership, trust or any other entity or organization or other body whatsoever.
"Law" includes any constitution, statute, law, rule, regulation, ordinance, judgment, order, decree, authorisation, or applicable Reserve Bank of India circulars, directive, guideline, requirement or governmental restriction having the force of law, or any determination by, or interpretation of any of the foregoing by, any judicial authority, whether in effect as of the date of registration or thereafter and each as amended from time to time.
"Personal information" shall mean any information about the User voluntarily provided by the User his/her consent to Axis Bank, in relation to the Services.
For the purposes of these Terms, unless the contrary intention appears:
a. all reference to the User in masculine gender shall be deemed to include feminine gender also.
b. any reference to: an "amendment" includes a supplement, modification, novation, replacement or re-enactment and "amended" is to be construed accordingly; an "authorisation" or "approval" includes an authorisation, consent, clearance, approval, permission, resolution, license, exemption, filing and registration;
c. the singular includes the plural (and vice versa);
3. ELIGIBILITY TO USE THE SERVICES
1. You hereby represent and warrant that you are at least eighteen (18) years of age or above and are fully able and competent to understand and agree the terms, conditions, obligations, affirmations, representations, and warranties set forth in these Terms.
2. country in which you live when you access and use the Services. You agree to use the Services only in compliance with these Terms and applicable law, and in a manner that does not violate our legal rights or those of any third party(ies).
3. Services shall be made available only to the User satisfying the eligibility criteria and shall be provided at the sole discretion of Axis Bank and may be discontinued by Axis Bank at any time, with or without prior notice to the User.
4. Site is a standalone service offered in addition to the existing web based servicesoffered by Axis Bank. Site may or may not include all the services which are being offered by Axis Bank through its the existing web based services. Therefore, the Users of the existing web based services provided by Axis Bank as well as other Users are eligible and continue to use and avail the services offered by Axis Bank' through their existing web based services.
5. The User understands and accepts that any other condition that is a pre-requisite to access the Services, including, but not limited to a Internet Connection, Computer, etc. will be the sole responsibility of the User.
6. User by registering on the Site for availing the Services, acknowledges and accepts these Terms as well as certain additional service terms and conditions, as may be applicable, if any, with respect to the specified services ("Service Terms") which will be communicated to the User from time to time and the User's conduct of continuing to avail the Services shall amount to his/her unconditional acceptance of such Service Terms and shall be binding on the User.
4. CHANGES TO THE TERMS
Axis Bank may vary or amend or change or update these Terms, from time to time entirely at its own discretion. You shall be responsible for checking these Terms from time to time and ensure continued compliance with these Terms. Your use of Site after any such amendment or change in the Terms shall be deemed as your express acceptance to such amended/changed terms and you also agree to be bound by such changed/amended Terms.
5. TRANSLATION OF THE TERMS
#Foodventuresmay provide a translation of the English version of the Terms into other languages. You understand and agree that any translation of the Terms into other languages is only for your convenience and that the English version shall govern the terms of your relationship with Axis Bank. Furthermore, if there are any inconsistencies between the English version of the Terms and its translated version, the English version of the Terms shall prevail over others.
6. PROVISION OF THE SERVICES
1. '#Foodventures' is constantly evolving in order to provide the best possible experience and information to its Users. You acknowledge and agree that the form and nature of the Services which Axis Bank provides may require effecting certain changes in it, therefore Axis Bank reserves the right to suspend/cancel, or discontinue any or all products or services at any time without notice, make modifications and alterations in any or all of its contents, products and services contained on the site without any prior notice.
2. You acknowledge and agree that if Axis Bank/ #Foodventures disables access to your account on #Foodventures, you may be prevented from accessing the Services, your account details or any files or other content, which is contained in your account.
3. You acknowledge and agree that while '#Foodventures' may not currently have a set fixed upper limit on the number of transmissions you may send or receive through the Services, Axis Bank may set such fixed upper limits at any time, at Axis Bank's discretion.
4. By using '#Foodventures' Services you agree to the following: The Content on these Services is for informational purposes only. Axis bank disclaims any liability for any information that may have become outdated since the last time the particular piece of information was updated. Axis Bank reserves the right to make changes and corrections to any part of the Content on these Services at any time without prior notice. Any User Content uploaded by User on the Site will be proprietary of Axis Bank and User shall not have any claim therein for use thereof by Axis Bank. All images shown here have been digitized by Axis Bank. No other party is authorized to reproduce or republish these digital versions in any format whatsoever without the written permission of Axis Bank.
5. Axis Bank reserves the right to charge subscription and/or membership fees from a user, by giving reasonable prior notice, in respect of any product, service or any other aspect of this site anytime in future.
6. Axis Bank may from time to time introduce referral and/or incentive based programs for its Users ("Program"). These Program(s) maybe governed by their respective terms and conditions. By participating in the Program, Users are bound by the Program terms and conditions (Service Terms) as well as the Site Terms. Further, Axis Bank reserves the right to terminate / suspend the User's Account and/or credits / points earned and/or participation of the User in the Program if Axis Bank determines in its sole discretion that the User has violated the rules of the Program and/ or has been involved in activities that are in contravention of the Program terms and/ or Site terms or has engaged in activities which are fraudulent / unlawful in nature. Furthermore, Axis Bank reserves the right to modify, cancel and discontinue its Program without notice to the User.
7. USE OF SERVICES BY YOU OR USER
'My #Foodventures'User Account
You may also be able to register to consume our Contentby logging into your account with your credentials from certain third party social networking sites (e.g.,Facebook/Twitter/Instagram). You confirm that you are the owner of any such social media account and that you are entitled to disclose your social media login information to us. You authorize us to collect your authentication information, and other information that may be available on or through your social media account consistent with your applicable settings and instructions. In this case, the separate terms and conditions that may be stipulated by social networking sites shall be applicable to the User in additions to these Terms.
In creating an account and/or adding your entry, you represent to us that all information provided to us in such process is true, accurate and correct, and that you will update your information as and when necessary in order to keep it accurate. If you are creating an account then you represent to us that you are the owner. You may not impersonate someone else, create or use an account for anyone other than yourself, provide an email address other than your own, create multiple accounts or business listings except as otherwise authorized by us, or provide or use false information to obtain access to a business' listing on the Services that you are not legally entitled to claim. You acknowledge that any such impersonation or false claiming may cause Axis Bank or third parties to incur substantial economic damages and losses for which you may be held liable and accountable. In such instances, you agree to indemnify and keep harmless Axis Bank from any loss, cost, damage or expenses which may arise due to such impersonation or false claiming for creation or use an account.
You are also responsible for all activities that occur in your account. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your account in order to enable us to take necessary corrective action. You also agree that you will not allow any third party to use your account for the purpose of transacting activities in your name on the Services.
By creating an account, you agree to receive certain communications in connection with the Site or Services. For example, you might receive comments or friend requests from other Users. You can opt-out or manage your preferences regarding non-essential communications through account settings.
You agree to use the Services only for purposes that are permitted by (a) these Terms and (b) any applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines in the relevant jurisdictions.
You agree to use the data on #Foodventures(as available on the Services or through any other means like API etc.) only for personal use/purposes and not for any commercial use unless agreed to by/with Axis Bank in writing.
You agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services by any means other than the interface that is provided by #Foodventures, unless you have been specifically allowed to do so, by way of a separate agreement with Axis Bank. You specifically agree not to access (or attempt to access) any of the Services through any automated means (including use of scripts or web crawlers) and shall ensure that you comply with the instructions set out in any robots.txt file present on the Services.
You agree that you will not engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Services). You shall not delete or revise any material or information posted by any other User(s), shall not engage in spamming, including but not limited to any form of emailing, posting or messaging that is unsolicited.
Ownership of '#Foodventures' Content and Proprietary Rights
We are the sole and exclusive copyright owners of our Content. We also exclusively own the copyrights, trademarks, service marks, logos, trade names, trade dress and other intellectual and proprietary rights throughout the world (the "IP Rights") associated with the Services and Our Content, which may be protected by copyright, patent, trademark and other applicable intellectual property and proprietary rights and laws. You acknowledge that our content contains original works and have been developed, compiled, prepared, revised, selected, and arranged by us and others through the application of methods and standards of judgment developed and applied through the expenditure of substantial time, effort, and money and constitutes valuable intellectual property of us and such others.
You agree to protect our proprietary rights and the proprietary rights of all others having rights in the Services during and after the term of this agreement as per the applicable law, regulation or generally accepted practices or guidelines and to comply with all reasonable written requests made by us or our suppliers and licensors of content or otherwise to protect their and others' contractual, statutory, and common law rights. You acknowledge and agree that Axis Bank owns all legal right, title and interest in and to the Services, including any IP Rights which subsist in the Services (whether those rights happen to be registered or not, and wherever in the world those rights may exist). You further acknowledge that the Services may contain information which is designated as confidential by Axis Bank and that you shall not disclose such information without Axis Bank's prior written consent. Unless, you have agreed otherwise in writing with Axis Bank, nothing in the Terms gives you a right to use any of #Foodventures by Axis Bank Dining Delights's trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names, and other distinctive brand features.
You agree not to use any framing techniques to enclose any trademark or logo or other proprietary information of #Foodventures by Axis Bank Dining Delights; or remove, conceal or obliterate any copyright or other proprietary notice or source identifier, including without limitation, the size, color, location or style of any proprietary mark(s). Any infringement shall lead to appropriate legal proceedings against you at appropriate forum for seeking all available/possible remedies under applicable laws of the country of violation. You cannot modify, reproduce, publicly display or exploit in any form or manner whatsoever any of the #Foodventures content in whole or in part except as expressly authorized by Axis Bank.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, we neither warrant nor represent that your use of materials displayed on the Services will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with us. You agree to immediately notify us upon becoming aware of any claim that the Services infringe upon any copyright trademark, or other contractual, intellectual, statutory, or common law rights by following the instructions contained below in section XVI.
Your License to '#Foodventures' Content:
We grant you a personal, limited, non-exclusive and non-transferable license to access and use the Services only as expressly permitted in these Terms. You shall not use the Services for any illegal purpose or in any manner inconsistent with these Terms. You may use information made available through the Services solely for your personal, non-commercial use. You agree not to use, copy, display, distribute, modify, broadcast, translate, reproduce, reformat, incorporate into advertisements and other works, sell, promote, create derivative works, or in any way exploit or allow others to exploit any of #FoodventuresContent in whole or in part except as expressly authorized by us. Except as otherwise expressly granted to you in writing, we do not grant you any other express or implied right or license to the Services, #Foodventures Content or our IP Rights.
Any violation by you of the license provisions contained in this Section may result in the immediate termination of your right to use the Services, as well as potential liability for copyright and other IP Rights infringement depending on the circumstances.
#FoodventuresLicense to Your or User Content:
By submitting Your Content you hereby irrevocably grant us a perpetual, irrevocable, world-wide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, sub-licensable and transferable license and right to use. Your Content (including content shared by any business User having access to a 'restaurant business page' to manage claimed business listings or otherwise) and all IP Rights therein for any purpose including API partnerships with third parties and in any media existing now or in future. By "use" we mean use, copy, display, distribute, modify, translate, reformat, incorporate into advertisements and other works, promote, create derivative works, and in the case of third party services, allow their users and others to do the same. You grant us the right to use the name or username that you submit in connection with Your Content. You irrevocably waive, and cause to be waived, any claims and assertions of moral rights or attribution with respect to Your Content brought against us, any third party services and our and their users.
Representations Regarding Your or User Content:
You are responsible for Your Content. You represent and warrant that you are the sole author of, own, or otherwise control all of the rights of Your Content or have been granted explicit permission from the rights holder to submit Your Content; Your Content was not copied from or based in whole or in part on any other content, work, or website; Your Content was not submitted via the use of any automated process such as a script bot; use of Your Content by us, third party services, and our and their third party users will not violate or infringe any rights of yours or any third party; Your Content is truthful and accurate; and Your Content does not violate the Terms or any applicable laws. If Your Content is a review, you represent and warrant that you are the sole author of that review; the review reflects an actual dining experience that you had; you were not paid or otherwise remunerated in connection with your authoring or posting of the review; and you had no financial, competitive, or other personal incentive to author or post a review that was not a fair expression of your honest opinion.
You assume all risks associated with Your Content, including anyone's reliance on its quality, accuracy, or reliability, or any disclosure by you of information in Your Content that makes you personally identifiable. While we reserve the right to remove content, we do not control actions or content posted by our users and do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of any content. You acknowledge and agree that content posted by users and any and all liability arising from such content is the sole responsibility of the User who posted the content, and not us.
We reserve the right, at any time and without prior notice, to remove, block, or disable access to any content that we, for any reason or no reason, consider to be objectionable, in violation of the Terms or otherwise harmful to the Services or our Users in our sole discretion. Subject to the requirements of applicable law, we are not obligated to return any of Your Content to you under any circumstances. Any review, which is derogatory, defamatory or hateful and without any substantial evidence may be taken down at our sole discretion.
Third Party Content and Links
We may obtain business addresses, phone numbers, and other contact information from third party vendors who obtain their data from public sources. We have no control over, and make no representation or endorsement regarding the accuracy, relevancy, copyright compliance, legality, completeness, timeliness or quality of any product, services, advertisements and other content appearing in or linked to from the Services. We do not screen or investigate third party material before or after including it on our Services. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion and without any obligation, to make improvements to, or correct any error or omissions in, any portion of the content accessible on the Services. Where appropriate, we may in our sole discretion and without any obligation, verify any updates, modifications, or changes to any content accessible on the site
You acknowledge and agree that Axis Bank is not responsible for the availability of any such external sites or resources, and does not endorse any advertising, products or other materials on or available from such web sites or resources.
Third party content, including that posted by our users, does not reflect our views or that of our parent, subsidiary, affiliate companies, branches, employees, officers, directors, or shareholders. In addition, none of the content available through the Services is endorsed or certified by the providers or licensors of such third party content. We assume no responsibility or liability for any of Your Content or any third party content. You further acknowledge and agree that Axis Bank is not liable for any loss or damage which may be incurred by you as a result of the availability of those external sites or resources, or as a result of any reliance placed by you on the completeness, accuracy or existence of any advertising, products or other materials on, or available from, such web sites or resources. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, we expressly disclaim any liability for any offensive, defamatory, illegal, invasive, unfair, or infringing content provided by third parties.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Axis Bank, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, from and against any and all claims, damages, obligations, losses, liabilities, costs or debt, and expenses (including but not limited to attorney's fees) arising from:
(i) your failure to protect our proprietary rights/IP Rights;
(ii) your misuse of our proprietary rights/IP rights
(iii) your violation of any third party right, including without limitation any copyright, property, or privacy right; or
(iv) your failure to maintain the representations made with respect to Your Contents/User Contents;
(v) any violation of any term of these Terms. This indemnification obligation will survive these Terms and your use of the Site.
10. Entry guidelines
Food shots that are clear, in focus, relevant to the concept and delicious enough to make the moderatorbelieve in the authenticity of your dish,will be featured in '#Foodventures by Axis Bank Dining Delights'. Ambiance shots that highlight the overall feel or vibe of the dish will also be highlighted on the pages.
Exact duplicates, plagiarized photos, promotional content, photos of others posted without their permission, and very unpleasant pictures will be removed from the site immediately.
In order for the image entries to be accepted, the weight of the file should be maximum 2 MB. The file can only be uploaded in specified formats ie: .jpg, .gif & .png
The video should be strictly about the concept where a user gets a chance to display his talent in making the most unconventional dishes as per the changing themes
Exact duplicates, plagiarized content in videos, promotional content, videos of others posted without their permissionwill be removed from the site immediately.
In order for the video entries to be accepted, the weight of the file should be maximum 10 MB. The file can only be uploaded in specified formats ie:.avi, .mp4 , .3gp
(i) take action regarding suspected illegal activities;
(iii) comply with legal process or other government/regulatory inquiry, such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute, judicial proceeding, or other legal process/notice served on us; or
(iv) protect our rights, reputation, and property, or that of our users, affiliates, or the general public.
11. RESTRICTIONS ON USE
Without limiting the generality of these Terms, in using the Services, you specifically agree not to post or transmit any content (including review) or engage in any activity that, in our sole discretion:
1. Violate our Guidelines and Policies;
2. Is harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, indecent, defamatory, discriminatory, vulgar, profane, obscene, libelous, hateful or otherwise objectionable, invasive of another's privacy, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling;
3. Constitutes an inauthentic or knowingly erroneous review, or does not address the goods and services, atmosphere, or other attributes of the business you are reviewing.
4. Contains material that violates the standards of good taste or the standards of the Services;
5. Violates any third-party right, including, but not limited to, right of privacy, right of publicity, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or any other intellectual property or proprietary rights;
6. Accuses others of illegal activity, or describes physical confrontations;
7. Alleges any matter related to health code violations requiring healthcare department reporting. Refer to our Guidelines and Policies for more details about health code violations.
8. Is illegal, or violates any federal, state, or local law or regulation (for example, by disclosing or trading on inside information in violation of securities law);
9. Attempts to impersonate another person or entity;
10. Disguises or attempts to disguise the origin of Your Content, including but not limited to by:
(i) submitting Your Content under a false name or false pretenses; or
(ii) disguising or attempting to disguise the IP address from which Your Content is submitted;
11. Constitutes a form of deceptive advertisement or causes, or is a result of, a conflict of interest;
12. Is commercial in nature, including but not limited to spam, surveys, contests, pyramid schemes, postings or reviews submitted or removed in exchange for payment, postings or reviews submitted or removed by or at the request of the business being reviewed, or other advertising materials;
13. Asserts or implies that Your Content is in any way sponsored or endorsed by us;
14. Contains material that is not in English or, in the case of products provided in foreign languages, the language relevant to such products;
15. Falsely states, misrepresents, or conceals your affiliation with another person or entity;
16. Accesses or uses the account of another user without permission;
17. Distributes computer viruses or other code, files, or programs that interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or electronic communications equipment;
18. Interferes with, disrupts, or destroys the functionality or use of any features of the Services or the servers or networks connected to the Services;
19. "Hacks" or accesses without permission our proprietary or confidential records, those of another user, or those of anyone else;
20. Violates any contract or fiduciary relationship (for example, by disclosing proprietary or confidential information of your employer or client in breach of any employment, consulting, or non-disclosure agreement);
21. Decompiles, reverse engineers, disassembles or otherwise attempt to derive source code from the Services;
22. Removes, circumvents, disables, damages or otherwise interferes with security-related features, or features that enforce limitations on use of, the Services;
23. Violates the restrictions in any robot exclusion headers on the Services, if any, or bypasses or circumvents other measures employed to prevent or limit access to the Services;
24. Collects, accesses, or stores personal information about other users of the Services;
25. Is posted by a bot;
26. Harms minor in any way;
27. Threatens the unity, integrity, defense, security or sovereignty of India or of the country of use, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation;
28. Modifies, copies, scrapes or crawls, displays, publishes, licenses, sells, rents, leases, lends, transfers or otherwise commercialize any rights to the Services or Our Content; or
29. Attempts to do any of the foregoing.
You acknowledge that we have no obligation to monitor your \96 or anyone else's \96 access to or use of the Services for violations of the Terms, or to review or edit any content. However, we have the right to do so for the purpose of operating and improving the Services (including without limitation for fraud prevention, risk assessment, investigation and customer support purposes), to ensure your compliance with the Terms and to comply with applicable law or the order or requirement of legal process, a court, consent decree, administrative agency or other governmental body.
You hereby agree and assure Axis Bank that the Site/Services shall be used for lawful purposes only and that you will not violate laws, regulations, ordinances or other such requirements of any applicable Central, Federal State or local government or international law(s). You shall not upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam mail, chain letters or any other form of solicitation, encumber or suffer to exist any lien or security interest on the subject matter of these Terms or to make any representation or warranty on behalf of Axis Bank in any form or manner whatsoever.
12. TERMINATION OF YOUR ACCESS TO THE SERVICES
You can terminate your account at any time by contacting us via the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of every page or by clicking here, and ceasing further use of the Services.
We may terminate your account and deny you access to the content in our sole discretion for any reason or no reason, including your: (i) violation of these Terms; or (ii) lack of use of the Services. You agree that any termination of your access to the content may be effected without prior notice, and acknowledge and agree that we may immediately deactivate or delete your account and all related information and/or bar any further access to your account or the content. Post termination of your account, you agree to give us complete access to your uploaded content.
13. DINING DELIGHTS TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The cardholder has to present his valid Credit/Debit card to the restaurant and state the intention to use the offer before asking for the bill
- The benefits as mentioned herein above cannot be used or redeemed in combination with any other discounts or promotions or vouchers or special events such as 'Sunday Brunches' or 'Happy Hours', and is also not valid on the Blackout Dates (24 th Dec, 25 th Dec, 31 st Dec, 14 th Feb, Durga Puja Holidays & Public Holidays), unless otherwise stated by the respective partner
- The benefits mentioned above are subject to change/withdrawal without prior notice
- Offers shall be valid only against the appropriate Credit/Debit Card type
- The offer shall be available on a la carte only
- The Waiter needs to be informed of the offer before the bill is generated
- This offer has no monetary value, is not transferable, is not for sale or re-sale nor redeemable for cash
- No two offers can be clubbed together
- The discount is valid on only the net amount (excluding taxes or any other charges)
- Any applicable taxes have to be paid by the card holder
- The offers are ongoing till the specified validity date on the site diningdelights.in
- Reservations at participating restaurants (Dining Partner) are subject to table availability and at the restaurant's discretion
- Individual Restaurant Terms & Conditions apply
- The minimum billing amount will be effective exclusive of taxes
- Offer not valid on Home Delivery
- Rights of admission are reserved by the restaurant
- In consideration of Axis bank agreeing to provide the Services and access to the Site /or services thereunder to the User, the User shall, at his own expense, hereby irrevocably agrees, to indemnify and keep Axis bank its directors and employees, representatives, agents and/or affiliates (hereinafter referred to as "the related parties"), as the case may be, indemnified and harmless, at all times hereafter, from all losses, damages, costs, legal fees, charges and expenses and consequences whatsoever, on full indemnity basis, suffered or incurred or likely to suffer by Axis bank or the related parties on account of any claims, actions, suits or otherwise instituted by the User, or any third party whatsoever, arising out of or in connection with the access od Site or use of the services and/or whether with or without the knowledge of the User, the User hereby acknowledges, Axis bank or the related parties has provided access to Site/ Services in accordance with these Terms and other applicable specific terms and conditions, as the case may be. The User further agrees and confirms that this indemnity shall remain valid and subsisting and binding upon the User notwithstanding partial withdrawal of the services.
- User will pay Axis Bank and /or the related parties such amount as may be determined by Axis Bank and/or the related parties to be sufficient to indemnify it against any such loss or expenses even though they may not have arisen or are contingent in nature
- User agrees to pay any and all costs, damages and expenses, including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys' fees and costs awarded against it or otherwise incurred by or in connection with or arising from any such claim, suit, action or proceeding attributable to any such claim.
Axis bank shall be absolved of any liability in case:
- The User fails to avail the services due to force majeure conditions including but not limited to not being in the required geographical range or any other reason including natural calamities; legal restraints any technical lapses in the telecommunication network or any other reasons beyond the actual control of Axis Bank, the Bank shall not be accountable. Also the Bank is herein absolved of any kind of liability arising due to a loss; direct or indirect incurred by the User or any other person due to any lapse in the services owing to the above-mentioned reasons.
- There is any unauthorized use of the User's Account for any fraudulent, duplicate or erroneous purpose;
- There is loss of any information during processing or transmission or any unauthorized access by any other person or breach of confidentiality.
- There is any lapse or failure on the part of the service providers or any third party affecting the said services and that Axis bank makes no warranty as to the quality of the service provided by any such service provider or any third party.
Axis Bank makes no warranty or representation of any kind in relation to the system and the network or their function or performance or for any loss or damage whenever and howsoever suffered or incurred by the User or by any person resulting from or in connection with the Services. Axis Bank, its directors and employees, agent or contractors, shall not be liable for and in respect of any loss or damage whether direct, indirect or consequential, including but not limited to loss of revenue, profit, business, contracts, anticipated savings or goodwill, loss of use or value of any equipment including software, whether foreseeable or not, suffered by the User or any person howsoever arising from or relating to any delay, interruption, suspension, resolution or error of the Bank in receiving and processing the request and in formulating and returning responses or any failure, delay, interruption, suspension, restriction, or error in transmission of any information or message to and from the telecommunication/computer equipment of the User and the network of any service provider and the Bank's system or any breakdown, interruption, suspension or failure of the telecommunication/Computer equipment of the User, Internet connection, the Bank's system or the network of any service provider and/or any third party who provides such services as is necessary to provide the Services.
Notwithstanding anything in the contrary provided in this terms and conditions, Axis Bank shall not be involved in or in any way liable to the User for any dispute between the User and a internet/cellular services provider or any third party service provider (whether appointed by the Bank in that behalf or otherwise).
Any loss incurred by the user due to use of the services by any other person with an express or implied permission of the User. Axis bank shall not be held responsible for the confidentiality, secrecy and security of the personal or account information being sent by the User's to access the Site or Services.
Axis bank shall not be held liable for any loss suffered by the User due to disclosure of the personal information to a third party by the Bank, for reasons inclusive but not limited to participation in any telecommunication or electronic network, in compliance with a legal directive/process or other government/regulatory inquiry, such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute, judicial proceeding, or other legal process/notice served on us.
Axis Bank and the User may give notice under these terms and conditions electronically to the mailbox of the User (which will be regarded as being in writing) or in writing by delivering them by hand or by sending them by post to the last address given by the User and in case of Axis Bank at its office at Service Quality Department, Axis Bank Limited, Corporate Office, Bombay Dyeing Mills Compound, PandurangBudhkarMarg, Worli, Mumbai - 400025, Tel: (022) 2425 2525. In addition, Axis Bank shall also provide notice of general nature regarding the services and terms and conditions, which are applicable to all Users of the Services, on the website http://www.axisbank.com/ and/ or also by means the customized messages and notifications sent to the User over his Mobile Phone Number as short messaging service ("SMS"). In addition Axis bank may also publish notices of general nature, which are applicable to all users of the services. Such notices will be deemed to have been served individually to each User.
16. Governing law and jurisdiction
The construction, validity and performance of these terms and conditions shall be governed in all respects by the laws of India. The parties hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the competent Courts at Mumbai, India which courts shall have jurisdiction in the matter to the exclusion of any other courts, irrespective of whether such other courts have similar jurisdiction in the matter. Axis Bank is absolved of any liability arising, direct or indirect, for non-compliance with the laws of any country other than India where the services is accessible.
TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR USAGE OF DIGITAL CONTENTS
Digital Contents containing any of the following elements would not be allowed -
1. Trademarks or copyright material that is famous or recognised, including any Digital Contents or part thereof carrying ©, ® or ™ signs, having advertising, promotional material including images/audio-visuals of products of specific brands and all the contents that have telephone numbers, URLs, account numbers or email addresses;
2. Any images/audios/audio-visuals of celebrities/ musicians/ athletes/ entertainers/ public-figures/ cartoon characters etc. who are widely recognised;
3. Any Digital Contents which is provocative, vulgar, violent, pornographic, obscene or sexual images/ audios/ audio-visuals including those containing nudity, offensive and/or racist and including any images/audios/audio-visuals in which weapons, violence or fire arms have been displayed.
4. Any images/audios/audio-visuals portraying or promoting or likely to incite communal, anti-social or obscene behaviour.
5. Any images/audios/audio-visuals wherein intoxication, smoking, narcotics and/or gambling or activities of similar nature have been displayed.
6. Any images/audios/audio-visuals provoking religious or political beliefs and faiths, including anything that portray groups banned by law/ views of which are likely to cause social unrest, anti-social disorder or political or religious statements and/or text or illustrations.
7. Any images/audios/audio-visuals containing subject matter of any nature that might result in confusion regarding the Foodventures Application or that might result in transaction fraud through the use of the said LIME Foodventures Application.
8. Any image/audios/audio-visuals that might reflect poorly or might engender hostility toward the Master Card ® or Visa® or any other payment network brands/gateways.
9. Any images/audios/audio-visuals where money or currency is in focus/displayed.
10. Any reference to the Olympic Games trade names, logos, slogans or any other reference identifying of any Card Processing Associations (e.g. Visa, Master Card, American Express, etc.).
11. Any images/audios/audio-visuals that portray profanity or obscenity which portray Axis Bank, Axis Bank logo, or Axis Bank Cards, Brand Name, Trademark, etc; in bad manner.
12. Any images/audios/audio-visuals which show the names, brands, products, services or images of any other Banking or Financial Institution.
13. Any images/audios/audio-visuals that have any emblems, flags, marks, names, logos or any contents pertaining to the Constitution of India or any other government body.